Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Senior Technical Architect - Security
My client is urgently seeking a Senior Information Security Architect to join them on a brand new multi-national initiative. Based out of Central London, the successful Architect will work and meet with Senior stakeholders across Europe to ensure readiness and implementation of the project.
The Digital Transformation project requires a Security Architect who has a strong track record of working on enterprise architecture projects in support of strategy development. In addition, experience is required in designing and evolving the most appropriate Security solution/architecture to meet requirements.
• Work with DH and DWP security and IT teams on issues such as data security and data transfer. Liaise with external interfaces and organisations, including the EU. Be the DH technical face for communications and other government departments.
The overseas healthcare service allows UK citizens to use State provided healthcare in the European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Switzerland. It also allows insured EEA citizens to access the NHS in the UK. The categories of people covered are insured State Pensioners, recipients of exportable social security benefits, posted workers, citizens who require planned treatment and temporary visitors. The programme is a redesign of the service.
• Track record of working on enterprise architecture projects in support of strategy development.
• Experience of strategic alignment of technical architecture and design to meet clients’ business, digital and technology drivers and objectives.
• Track record in designing and evolving the most appropriate solution/technical architecture to meet client requirements, fully integrating across different environments and technologies.
• Experience in delivering citizen / customer-centric strategies and solutions
• Experience of working within a large-scale transformation programme / environment.
• Work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers, forming effective working relationships.
• Have a no-blame culture and encourage people to learn from their mistakes.
• Share knowledge and experience with other team members. Challenge the status quo.
• Can work with clients and colleagues with low technical expertise and can articulate complex matters in an understandable manner
For more information, or immediate consideration for this vacancy please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK directly on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.