Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Role & Responsibilities
• Support in the development, delivery and analysis of all regional quantitative research projects
• Assist in Survey Design, Sample Management, Analysis specifications, Reporting set u, quality checking, producing reports and other key deliverables
• Respond to requests for insight with skilled analysis of existing data sets and impactful reporting
• Create presentations to ensure key insight messages are communicated and understood
• Use existing research expertise and sector knowledge to critically think about the analysis and reporting – making recommendations for improvement
• Put consumer insights into context
• Strong understanding of both primary and secondary information sources
• Take a creative approach which recognises the importance of formal and informal research data
• Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
• Ability to build clear insight from analysis and presentation of research data from a variety of sources including in-house data, industry sources and current web research data
• Excellent organisations, written and presentation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience with Research Analytic Tools i.e. Survey Reporter
• Ability to examine issues from a broad perspective, considering impacts and scope
For more information, or immediate consideration, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK directly on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.