Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
My client are urgently seeking an experience Structured Cabling/Civils Project Manager to join them on a long-term contract basis. Looking after a number of key sites and accounts for the business, the Project Manager will demonstrate a strong track record in delivering Civils, Fibre and associated projects and be familiar with Structured Cabling works.
Due to the nature of the sites, we are seeking a PM with proven experience in managing E2E projects and teams of engineers in a client facing environment, with extensive stakeholder management experience. They must have a focus on high standard installation and project delivery.
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively planning the implementation of fibre infrastructure & civils projects
- Managing multiple sites and clients simultaneously, with a continued focus on quality vs. cost
- Monitoring and controlling progress
- Comfortable in managing and directing teams of Engineers
- Reporting progress against plan to all stakeholders
- Managing risks and issues on the project effectively
- Resolving project issues as they arise to drive progress to plan
- Accurate tracking of resource allocation throughout the project
- Managing the project budget, tracking spend and providing accurate and timely reports
- Proven track record in delivering Structured Cabling projects
- Extensive knowledge of Structured & Data Cabling solutions
- Client-facing experience (on-site)
- Able to complete project documentation and keep a project log
- Knowledge of building & critical environment fit-outs
- Experience of working with Government/MOD sites (beneficial)
- Other industry accrediatitions (MCSE, CompTIA, C&G, Streetworks, Prince 2)
- Hands On approach: Ability to install, terminate, test copper and fibre
- Experience of completing documentation and survey information
For more information or immediate consideration for this position, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK directly on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.