Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
IT Security Analyst/Cambridge/£40,000-£45,000
You will be assisting in protecting the computer and telecommunications systems and data assets, also being involved in performing a wide-range of security, service initiatives and support tasks.
A significant part of this role involves generic aspects of security, key responsibilities include: Information Security Framework, Monitor Networks, Respond to Incidents and Threats, Communicating to Company, Research Emerging Threats and Undertaking Support Activities.
Technical skills essential:
• Knowledge and familiarity of information security and data protection key concepts.
• Broad knowledge IT architecture and models.
• Good understanding of security industry standards and practices.
• Understanding of IT infrastructure and/or development.
• IT security and support related roles.
• Service desk procedures and delivery.
• Knowledge of data communications and networks, operating systems and tools.
• Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging security related technologies, tools and practices.
• Understanding of current threats and trends in information security.
• Some familiarity with security and privacy legislation (GDPR).
• Security responsibilities in initiatives or projects.
• Security related certification.
• Security aspects of software.
• Knowledge of information security solutions, including DLP, IDS, IPS, network security monitoring and vulnerability management.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.