Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Youtube Specialist – Social Media Marketing
Role: Youtube Specialist – Social Media Marketing
Location: Remote / London (Post-COVID-19)
Type: Contract, INSIDE IR35 (Umbrella)
Rate: £150 - £175 per day
Duration: 3-6 Months (Rolling)
Start: Jan 2021
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking a Social Media Marketing Supervisor with advanced knowledge of Youtube, to oversee a portfolio of high-performing Youtube channels on behalf of a Global Media brand in London.
The core contribution of this role will be to work with Senior Social Media Management to oversee and facilitate the wide portfolio of YouTube channels and content across franchises. This includes delivering content rollout plans, editorial production plans to drive increased engagement and higher affinity, and generally increasing overall value to the business.
This role requires a comprehensive understating of the YouTube video platform, how consumers engage with it, what content works well, and how to publish content (both organic and paid). You will be a key contributor to the uploading of content across channels, monitoring performance and distribution of results whilst ensuring territories adhere to the guidelines.
You will also have a good understand of audience segmentation and consumer groups as well as general video marketing and platform best practices, working closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure all plans are executed within guidelines, that business objectives and key KPIs are met, and insights and learnings are produced to feed into future test, learn & optimised campaigns.
• Successful delivery of YouTube strategies and assets (where applicable) to meet business & marketing objectives
• Performance review of YouTube content and marketing campaigns
• Managing the creation/sourcing for relevant social marketing content (editorial, photos, videos, etc.) – includes briefing (agencies / creative teams) to deliver creative solutions and final assets to support digital strategies.
• Run bought media campaigns on owned YouTube channels, controlling spend levels, reacting to engagement levels to optimize for best results; then reporting results of spend to all stakeholders
• Manage the content calendar for key YouTube channels and accounts that support all Franchise initiatives, seasonal calendar opportunities
• Uphold best in practice YouTube marketing standards whilst ensuring all local markets across EMEA also adhere to best practice guidelines; must also be up to date with the latest YouTube innovations to best advise stakeholders on alternative solutions and executions for campaigns
• Minimum three years’ experience working on YouTube platform in a digital agency and/or in-house in a social marketing team
• Understands the ever-changing requirements of the YouTube landscape and latest developments
• Excellent communicator, team player and proactive/solution oriented
• Computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint / Keynote
• Project management skills – ability to organise time effectively, prioritise workload and communicate between multiple stakeholders
For more information, or immediate consideration for this role, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email [email protected]
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.