Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
UX Designer (SC Cleared)
Role: UX Designer
Location: Remote, UK
Start: Jan 2021
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking an experienced SC Cleared UX Designer, ideally coming from an Agency/Consultancy background, the ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter and make an immediate impact. Strong User Story, Feature Mapping and Wireframing skills are essential for this assignment.
**Candidates must ideally hold active SC Clearance, or at least previously held SC or above*
Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for multiple deliverables, as agreed within individual sprints definer by the team Scrum Master. These tasks include;
• User Stories
• Feature Maps
• Sitemaps & User Journeys
• Wireframes and interaction models (using Axure)
• Support the HF/UX Lead at events, demos and working groups
Required Skills & Experience
• Working together with clients to understand detailed requirements
• Designing complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
• Using UX best practices to design solutions
• Deep understanding of responsive design
• Efficiently and intelligently iterating designs and solutions
• Communicating design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients both
• clearly and effectively
• Building interactive wireframes (prototypes) using Axure
• Following an iterative User-Centred Design process
• Working collaboratively in a cross-disciplinary, agile team
• Conducting both user research and user testing
• Defence industry experience a plus, but not required
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email [email protected]
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.