Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
My client are an exciting business who work in media solutions, and are now looking to add a User Experience Designer to their team due to winning multiple new projects.
This role will allow the successful applicant the ability to integrate the latest innovations in technology to the customers of my client. You will join a company that has offices globally and are innovators in their market.
• Participate and observe in User Research, Design and User Testing activities
• Evolve the existing UI products and designs
• Produce design collateral for products, storyboards and marketing materials
• Define both the look and the feel of user interface products
You will have:
• Design experience in web and apps
• Experience in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD for example
• Experience in defining user journeys and task flows
• Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML and CSS
For this, you will receive:
• A very competitive starting salary, plus company related bonus
• Company pension
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Flexible working arrangements and core hours
This role will ideally suit someone who has a couple of years experience and is looking to progress their career forward. For more information, contact Stuart on 02920 375599 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.