Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Trainee IT Technician (Graduate Level)
Salary £20,000 - £22,000p/a + benefits
My client is one of the largest independent buying groups of their kind, and they are looking for a keen, enthusiastic, IT Graduate to join their Infrastructure team.
As an IT Technician, your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Providing 1st – 2nd line IT Support to company base
• Deployment of new hardware for end users
• Provide clear, concise and knowledgeable support at all times
• Support and enhance the business systems and services
The ideal IT Support Analyst will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• An IT related degree i.e. Computing / Networking / Servers
• Excellent customer service skills
• Keen to learn and enthusiastic about IT Support
If this role sounds right for you and you’d like to know more then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.