Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
My South Wales based client have a new opportunity for a Tester to join their expanding IT department. You will be a standalone tester and will be responsible for setting up and maintaining test procedures and plans, undertaking tests and making recommendations for improvement.
This position works within a .NET environment and you will be exposed to Case Management Systems.
Key duties include:
• Manually testing both new and changed IT systems
• Tracking and maintaining defect lists
• Developing an understanding of each software product, its features and users
• Working closely with Business Analysts and Development Teams, ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and quality requirements
Candidates will have a minimum of 3 years testing experience, ideally within a stand alone environment.
• Strong communication skills are essential
• Functional, regression, Loan and cross-browser testing experience
• Practical working knowledge of the SDLC
• Agile methodology preferred
• ISEB/ISTQB qualification is desirable
If this sounds like yourself and you would like to learn more, please contact Stuart on 02920 375599 or email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.