Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Systems Support Engineer / Cardiff / up to £32,000 DOE
Are you looking to work for an organisation that puts their staff and customers first? Do you want to be a part of a team that develop products that have a positive impact on people’s lives? Are you passionate about professional development with a constant thirst to improve your skills? If so, then I want to hear from you!
A key client of CPS's are now looking for a Systems Support Engineer to join their Cardiff office on a permanent basis. This role will involve;
* Setting up, preparation and organisation of customer service training courses
* Configure software systems in accordance with the purchase specification
* To purchase necessary hardware for customer software systems
* To configure software systems such a system interfaces
* To repair systems using remote support tools and advise customers on repair and maintenance issues
* Maintain service upgrade register database
* Maintain service contracts register database
Ideally I'm looking for candidates with the following;
* Electronics or Computing academic background
* Experience maintaining IT based systems
* Fault finding and customer support
* Experienced with MS Office products, Excel, Access, Word,
* Experienced in MS SQL databases
* Experienced in providing user training
This role would suit someone whose had elements of the above in an Engineering focused business (Medical Devices, Automotive, Consumer Products etc). More information can be provided upon application, also feel free to contact Lewis on 02920 375 599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.