Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Job Title: Software Engineer (DevOps)
Salary: £55,000pa to £70,000pa + Bonus
Location: South West. (WFH ROLE)
My client is a cyber/hacking business based in the South West specialising in web development & cyber security for start-up to large scale organisations. Working with highly skilled professionals using cutting edge technologies. The successful candidate will have a background in software development with adoption of DevOps methodologies. Lots of progression and certifications on offer with this award winning scale up!
CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO UNDERTAKE SC CLEARANCE!
• Strong development knowledge of Node.js or Python
• Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using tools/languages such as Jenkins, Python and Bash.
• Experience with one of Ansible, Puppet or other configuration management systems.
• Experience of Linux/UNIX shell scripting is essential.
• Experience with Elasticsearch, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis.
• Knowledge of version control systems.
• Experience working in a software development team.
• You will be working with a large team of developers, and multiple customers, so you must have excellent communication and time management skills.
• Strong experience building/deploying/upgrading/administering Linux/Unix machines.
• Experience working with and administering both traditional and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch and MySQL.
Benefits include: Private Healthcare, certifications, Pension Plan, Life Assurance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Wellbeing Programme including: Cycle to work scheme / Quarterly massages / Various fitness classes & gym membership discount, Employee discounts and more.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in finding out more information, please contact Jordan Biddle at CPS Group on 02920 375599 - [email protected] Alternatively, please send in an up to date copy of your CV for review in response to this advert.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.