Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Service Desk Analyst
Up to £19,000p/a + company benefits (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a renowned and highly regarded IT support company based in Newport.
You will be responsible for providing 1st level service support to users in accordance with SLAs. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be logical and methodical when completing tasks and answering queries and have experience, or a keen interest, in IT support.
As a Service Desk Analyst your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Provide 1st line technical support on Windows 7-10, Active Directory & MSExchange
• Logging tickets for faults that come through the Service Desk system
• Working to tight SLA's
• Working with Service Desk software
The ideal Service Desk Analyst will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Experience providing 1st line IT support
• Previously worked in a call centre environment with IT knowledge and have a desire to begin a career in IT
• Strong Communication skills
If this role sounds right for you and you’d like to know more then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.