Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Senior Human Factors Consultant
Type: Full Time
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking an experienced Human Factors Consultant to join an award-winning and pioneering Consultancy on a full-time basis.
The key focus of the role is on management, planning and delivery of high-quality Human Factors research and studies. We are seeking an experienced HF Consultant, who has in-depth understanding of HF techniques and methods, and is passionate about how Human Factors impacts on Product Design & UX.
Role & Responsibilities
• Human Factors Research
• Human Factors Study Design & Planning
• Study moderation, observation and data capture
• Use of error and rout cause analysis
• Management of study participant and ethical approval process
• Reporting & presenting recommendations to end-customers
• Lead small-to-medium size projects as directed
• Technical and editorial review of peer’s work
• Demonstrate maturity and a strong team work ethic
Candidate Criteria & Required Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in Human factors roles, including Medical Device experience
• Robust understanding of associated industry standards: IEC 62366-1, FDA, ISO74971
• Experience delivering and planning HF programmes
• Ability to draft protocols and manage ethical approval documentation
• Study experience – moderation, observation, data capture
• Great people skills and ability to present findings to stakeholders and clients
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines as directed
For more information or immediate consideration for this opportunity, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.