Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Senior Garment Design Manager (Adult Fashion)
Location: London (Remote Working)
Type: Contract (3 Month Rolling)
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking a Senior Design Manager, with a track record in high-street fashion and adult (Men's & Ladies) design, on behalf of a Global Media & Entertainment brand in London.
The role will involve day-to-day management of a team of Designers, assessing output and performance, working closely with licensees/retailers and contributing significantly to the overall strategy of the Design department.
- Work with a team of 10+ designers and be able to assess performance, pace, design handwriting and attitude; leading and critiquing the output and quality of work coming through; as well as building dynamic relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Oversee the translation of contemporary high-end trends, into commercialised fast fashion shapes using brand IP; to meet the handwriting of retailers and demanding buyers.
- Up-to-date trend knowledge and finger on the pulse of fast fashion (Men’s and Ladies) that can drive a strong creative vision
- Ideally the right candidate would come from a fast fashion/high street retailer or supplier and possess the knowledge of large UK high-street retailers
- Understand how large retailers operate, know market segmentation and diversity
- Knowledgeable of retail calendars, campaign incentives and Trade/Open to buy opportunities
- Ideally Licensed product experience or the ability to pick up on licensee business/approval systems
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email [email protected]
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.