Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Real Estate Management Consultant - S/4 HANA
SAP Finance (FICO) expert is required to develop and enhance the SAP Finance configuration for the S/4 HANA, on premise, 1909 system. This is a greenfield implementation which also encompasses a number of SaaS based solutions including SuccessFactors, Concur and Jaggaer.
Candidates MUST demonstrate the ability to contribute as the Lead FICO Consultant within the team. This includes a strong background of greenfield implementations with S/4 HANA from end to end. The ability to co-ordinate and lead workshops with a customer and manage stakeholders is also key. Knowledge of both Cloud based solutions through to on-premise is desirable, alongside anyone from a central government/GDS background.
Location: South Wales
Rate: £600 - £800 per day
Duration: 6 Months
Clearance: Disclosure Scotland/BPSS/DBS (Eligible for SC)
IR35 Status: OUTSIDE
- Financial Accounting in S/4HANA
- Asset Accounting (Inc. IFRS16 and asset revaluation)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Management Accounting in S/4HANA
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Internal Order Accounting
- Profit Centre Accounting
- Project Accounting
- Core module integration with other SAP Modules (E.g. SD Sales & Distribution, Purchasing and SuccessFactors Payroll)
- Complex VAT Accounting Treatment in S/4 HANA
- Finance Migration to S/4HANA
- Develop SAP FI/CO applications and support interfaces to other modules within SAP or within the Cloud Platform.
- Provide advice and guidance in the area of Finance on S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of two of the following:
- Funds and Grants Management
- Cash management (Banking solutions)
- Financial Consolidation
- IFRS16 Lease Accounting
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication skills for delivery of solution to the business
- Proven experience of several end to end SAP Finance / FICO project lifecycles (demonstrating depth and breadth)
- Proven experience of S/4 HANA implementation in at least one of the following contexts:
- On Premise,
- Track record in providing functional architectural design expertise across all areas of Finance
- Track record in the Design and configuration of FICO
- Consultancy expertise that will enable Clients to take advantage of the benefits of S/4HANA
- Experience in SAP Best Practice implementation methodology (ACTIVATE)
- Understanding of SAP's ERP roadmap and positioning of S/4 HANA
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good Lead FICO Consultant for S/4 HANA who would be, please send an updated CV to in with each application. Alternatively, please call 02920 37 55 99 and ask for Adam Rees for a confidential conversation!
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.