Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
S/4 HANA EWM/WM Lead
My market leading client are looking to secure the services of a contract based S/4 HANA EWM/WM Lead to assist with a large scale greenfield implementation. The solution also encompasses a number of SaaS based solutions including Ariba, SuccessFactors, Fieldglass and Concur. Candidate will ideally come from a consultancy style background and have existing knowledge of GDS. A core knowledge of S4/HANA is essential for this position. Cloud knowledge would also be advantageous.
Location: South Wales
Rate: £500 - £650 per day
Duration: 6 Months
Clearance: Disclosure Scotland/BPSS/DBS (Eligible for SC)
IR35 Status: OUTSIDE
Basic warehouse management
- Inventory management
- Inbound processing
- Outbound processing
- Internal warehouse movements
- Physical inventory
Advanced warehouse management
- Inventory management optimization (such as slotting)
- Inbound process optimization (such as deconsolidation)
- Outbound process optimization (such as waves)
- Material flow control
- Yard management (such as TU handling and DAS)
- Labour management
- Value - added services
- Cross -docking
- Warehouse billing
Knowledge of one of the following:
- Basic Warehouse Management
- Advanced (Extended) Warehouse Management
Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
Strong customer service orientation
- In-depth operational knowledge of Shared Service Centres
- Proven experience of several end to end SAP WM (EWM) project lifecycles.
- Proven experience of S/4 HANA implementation
- Proven experience in Implementing S/4HANA in at least one of the following contexts:
- On Premise, Cloud, Hybrid.
- Track record in providing functional architectural design expertise across all areas of Finance
- Track record in the Design and configuration of WM (EWM)
- Consultancy expertise that will enable Clients to take advantage of the benefits of S/4HANA
- Experience in team leadership role and strong knowledge of SAP implementation methodology (ACTIVATE)
- Experience of core module integration with other SAP Modules (E.g. MM)
- Understanding of SAP's ERP roadmap and positioning of S/4 HANA
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good S/4 HANA EWM/WM Lead who would be, please send an updated CV to in with each application. Alternatively, please call 02920 37 55 99 and ask for Adam Rees for a confidential conversation!
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.