Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Retail & Brand Campaign Manager
Duration: 6+ Months
**CLIENT CONFIRMED AS HIRING**
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking a seasoned and adaptable Brand Campaign Manager to join a leading industry player in the Arts & Entertainment sector. Supporting the execution of a major scale, flagship retail and brand campaign. The aim of the campaign being to increase merchandise revenue for products and retail placement across EMEA.
The role with interface with several business units throughout the campaign and the successful Manager will facilitate clear lines of responsibility for each department, whilst driving and monitoring campaign planning and execution through taskforce meetings and tracking documents.
• Capture remit, requirements and workflow (by department), including mapping operational timeline from pre-launch to end of campaign calendar
• Set and manage regular planning and operations meetings with internal, regional stakeholders
• Proactively manage the timely flow of campaign information across the teams
• Manage local markets needs including localisation, trafficking queries and challenges
• Support the team(s) in the development and refresh of presentation materials
• Global asset sharing and tracking
• Plan the consumer journey and messaging across the campaign timeline
• Briefing and collaboration on execution of Retail Toolkit
• Collating and tracking of key EMEA Retail Account plans
Skills & Experience Required
• Strong experience in developing and executing large scale retail and merchandise campaigns
• A blend of commercial, strategic and marketing skills
• Good understanding of Finance
• Cultural sensitivity and an understanding of local markets
• Understanding of multiple categories across consumer products as well as franchise awareness and brand integrity
• A confident presenter with the ability to deliver a compelling message to varying audiences
• Proficient in using Keynote, Excel & PowerPoint
• High level of attention to detail
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com with a copy of your updated CV.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.