Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
CPS Group are looking to speak with Resource Planning Managers across South Wales who are looking to make a move into a brand new exciting role within a large organisation.
Our client is s leading Finanical Services Company, who are looking for a Resource Planning Manager to come in and make the role their own.
Job Requirements -
• This role works in the Project Management and PMO Team within Change. Its purpose is to plan and manage the demand matching and capacity management of resources across 300 people within the change organisation.
• The role will involve working across the organisation to assess future demand opportunities and ensure that there is enough capacity to deliver work effectively. Where management action is needed, the role holder will propose recommendations to senior leaders within the change team. The role holder will manage weekly resourcing governance and track any resourcing issues through to resolution.
• Working closely with the recruitment team the role holder will ensure that there are clear and joined up plans to ensure supply levels and mix is optimised.
• The role holder will also work closely with the change financial business partners to ensure quarterly and annual planning is based on sound resourcing assumptions.
• Company matched pension up to 6% with Scottish Widows.
• 10% Bonus – performance
• Private Medical Insurance provided by CIGNA
• Eden Red (discount codes for certain places)
• Group Life Assurance (Life insurance)
• Target Flex – chance to buy and sell annual leave
• 24 days holiday a year
• Childcare vouchers
If this is of interest to you please apply now or call Josh @ CPS Group UK on 02920 375599
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.