Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Research Analyst – Consumer Insights
Role: Research Analyst – Consumer Insights
Rate: £250 - £270 per day
Type: Contract, Inside IR35 – via Umbrella
Duration: 18 Months
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking an experienced Research Analyst with specific knowledge and experience in Consumer Insights. The role will support the Social Listening & Insights function, working closely with them to conduct analysis and provide actionable insights on social data, whilst also monitoring general social media engagement.
You will be responsible for utilising a range of Social Listening & Research tools in order to better understand consumer engagement.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsibility for using a variety of social listening and social performance tools in order to better understand the performance and consumer engagement
• Help maintain and update dashboards for sharing social data, including ongoing validation of the data
• Work in a dynamic and flexible manner, with insights outputs varying across different topics
• Work locally while also feeding into a central team which coordinates and synthesizes the work across multiple markets
• Configure and set up queries in the social listening tool using Boolean search queries
• Proactively stay on the pulse of social activity and conversations, looking for relevance (direct or indirect) and opportunities to share with stakeholders
Candidate Criteria & Required Experience
• Ability to analyse and interrogate data from across different digital data sets and tools
• Understanding and knowledge of relevant social platforms
• Ability to communicate complex data and technical tools in a simple, easily understood manner
• Ability to turn data into insights – and to share these insights in a multitude of ways (e.g. Excel, dashboards, PowerPoint, presentations)
• Outstanding attention to detail, proof reading and checking large data sets
• Excellent numerical & analytical skills – the ability and curiosity to ask ‘why’ and dig into the data to answer the questions
• Good organisational, written and presentation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with social insight tools (e.g. Spredfast, Tubular) a benefit but not essential
• 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role (either agency or client side)
• A passion for and personal interest in social media
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.