Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
CPS Group are working with a leading Digital Security and Media soltuions company in the world who are looking for an experineced Product Manager to join the team.
- As a Product Manager you will be responsible for driving, defining and delivers the companys end to end platform.
- Translate business requirements into product specifications, that consider every last detail of the user experience, and follow up internal and external partners developing new features or add additional products onto the companies offerings.
- Effictively communicate product roadmap and feature release scheudles to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Own and prioritize the product backlog, working with developers, designers, web producers and cross-functional business teams.
- Review designs, test features before launch.
- Project management: Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Own and drive the product vision and strategy
- Work cloesly with with Digital Marketing Managers, as well as Technical Partners to pursue maximum commercial success for the company.
Package and Benefits
- Paying a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 (dependant on experience)
- Plus variable pay element - approximately 10% dubject ot achieving objectives/business results.
- 25 days' holiday - risimng to 27 days after 2 years'service
- Plus 3 days holidays for compulsory close over Xmas perios (dates set by company each year)
- life assurance x2 basic annual salary
- Flexible benfeits scheme - The comany will contribute cost of PMI abd Health Cash Plan
If this is of interest to you or you know anyone who is looking please do Apply Now or give Josh from CPS Group UK a call.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.