Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
The Android standard build comprises Android Enterprise with Intune providing MDM / MAM capability. You will be responsible for ensuring that a slot is booked with a colleague and that their device is upgraded to the required spec. Once the device has been upgraded you will need to perform a short training session to explain any changes that have been implemented. You need to be pro-active in managing and dealing with colleagues from across the business and meeting their expectations.
The main duties of this role will include:
1. Visiting DCWW and staying at sites (across Wales) to perform the upgrade to colleague’s Android device.
2. Working within a team to arrange a schedule of upgrades.
3. If a colleague cannot attend a pre-booked session, liaise with the team and the colleague to re-arrange the session.
4. Identifying any areas for improving the upgrade process.
5. Ensuring all activities are carried out in line with Health and Safety policies and Procedures.
6. Providing technical support to service providers and associated field staff.
7. Provide daily / weekly updates on the number of devices that have been upgraded
8. Able to work unsupervised and at times alone.
9. Flexible work patterns (start early or finish late) to suit the needs of the business.
10. Undertaking any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.