Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Media Research & Insights Executive
Location: Central London
Industry: Media & Broadcast
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking an enthusiastic and driven Research & Insights Executive with specific knowledge and experience within the Media, Broadcast and/or Entertainment industry. Working with a leading name in the Media sector, the successful Research Executive will work on a range of different initiatives, from core Market Research to Events Management & Technical Insights.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide key data for insight reports, including researching business and technology areas of the Media industry
• Summarising technical and insights information clearly and concisely
• Interviewing experts from across the industry, creating reports on findings
• Provide both Qualitative (interviews, news articles) and Quantitative (Statistical/Numerical data) drawn from a range of sources
• Identifying the right companies and individuals to build relationships with
• Manage events, reaching out to potential speakers and contributors at media events
• Experienced in Market Research & Insights analysis (mid-level)
• Awareness, appreciation and passion for the Media & Entertainment industry
• Knowledge of technical aspects of Media/Content production (desirable)
• Ability to prioritise effectively and solve problems in creative ways
• Strong, clear communication skills and the ability to represent the brand in a positive manner when dealing with industry influencers
• Passion for both Quant & Qual Research, with an understanding of advantages of each
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.