Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
IT Support Analyst
Salary £22,000 - £26,000p/a + benefits
My client is a rapidly growing manufacturing business, who have been a family run company since its inception nearly 50 years ago. They are giants with their sector and are going from strength to strength which makes it a great time to join this expanding company.
As an IT Support Analyst, your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Providing 1st – 2nd line IT Support to company base
• Deployment of new hardware for end users
• Provide clear, concise and knowledgeable support at all times
• Produce good documentation regarding new and current systems
The ideal IT Support Analyst will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Experience of Active Directory and Windows Server
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven troubleshooting abilities
• Familiar with training out new systems
If this role sounds right for you and you’d like to know more then please contact me on email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.