Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Job Title: IT NOC Team Leader
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Warwick (WFH Options)
Do you want to work with cutting edge technology? Does being involved with one of the most innovative projects in the industry interest you? My client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the UK, multi-award-winning! There are a lot of opportunities to grow within the business.
This exciting organisation is looking for an IT NOC Team Leader to join their Operations Centre in their Warwick office, providing support to customers, engineers and clients. You’ll be responsible for the Network Operations Centre rostering and performance, ensuring the teamwork in alignment with the technical framework and incident management processes. You’ll need to ensure the team is fully equipped with the tools and knowledge to investigate, diagnose and resolve technical incidents within the Network Operation Centre.
You’ll need to have:
• Relevant experience in leading and motivating teams, preferably within the telecoms industry.
• Ensure NOC Engineers fully understand the Incident, Event, Access, Request & Problem Management processes to deliver a high-end customer experience.
• Assist in the coaching and mentoring of Network Operations Centre staff with regular one to one review meetings.
• Contribute in the development of processes and aligned documentation, which are aligned to ITIL Best Practices.
• Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology and process solutions.
• Producing statistics and management reports aligned with department KPI’s & metrics.
• Skills matrix completely up to date aligned to the operational strategy.
• Provide technical and improvement input into customer performance reports.
• Initiates and implements continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in finding out more information, please contact Jordan Biddle at CPS Group on 02920 375599 – firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please send in an up to date copy of your CV for review in response to this advert.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.