Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Team Leader
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Warwick (WFH Options)
Do you want to work with cutting edge technology? Does being involved with one of the most innovative projects in the industry interest you? My client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the UK, multi-award-winning! There are a lot of opportunities to grow within the business.
My client is looking for an IT Infrastructure Team Leader to join their Operations Centre in their Warwick office, providing support to customers, engineers and clients. You’ll be responsible for IT Infrastructure Team rostering and performance, ensuring the teamwork in alignment with the technical framework and Service Management processes. You’ll need to ensure the team is fully equipped with the tools and knowledge to investigate, diagnose and resolve technical incidents for all systems.
You’ll need to have:
• Experience with Microsoft Server and client operating systems, Active Directory, VMware vSphere, SCOM, SCCM, MS SQL, Monitoring Tools, GPO, DNS, Updates and Patching, NetApp, McAfee Security products and Dell storage solutions.
• Experience with using enterprise SAN solutions, following vendor best-practice methodologies.
• Strong technical experience in leading projects teams in the scoping, implementation and delivery of improvement projects.
• Ensure that the system is fully tested throughout development and before full deployment.
• Relevant experience in leading and motivating teams, preferably within the telecoms industry
• Experience of working in a high pressure, technical environment to critical deadlines.
Strong understanding of ITIL best practice and product lifecycles.
Qualifications include: MCSE, VCP, ITIL
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in finding out more information, please contact James Chau at CPS Group on 02920 375599 – email@example.com. Alternatively, please send in an up to date copy of your CV for review in response to this advert.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.