Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Integration Support Analyst – SAP
Role: SAP Integration Support Analyst
Rate: £350 per day - £425 per day
Type: Contract, 6 Months
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking a Support Analyst, with specific knowledge and experience of integrating Enterprise Business systems, ideally SAP. Working as part of the Customer Solutions team, which supports internal users and developers who utilise Enterprise technology, you will be responsible for responding to user tickets, troubleshooting issues, correcting data and debugging/fixing code.
Role & Responsibilities
• Be the POC for any user issues relating to Enterprise Business Technology – SAP/ERP
• Troubleshoot user issues, answer questions relating to SAP, correcting data
• Tracking enhancement requests and ensuring the request is routed correctly for timely resolution
• Assist in the Identity registration process for SAP (Single Sign-On, MFA)
• Migrate users into new SAP system – documenting dependencies and process flows
• Develop tools, processes and documentation that improve operational efficiency
• Support & train end users
• Work with Engineering teams in getting appropriate access for unique users
• Continually work with IAM & UX teams to improve the HR systems
Candidate Criteria & Required Experience
• 2-3 years’ experience in designing, developing, implementing or supporting software applications
• Experience of working in an Operations and/or Application support environment
• Experience of working with;
? Operations or Applications Support
? High Volume web applications and frameworks
? Helpdesk or ticketing software
• Familiarity/understanding of Identity & Access Management & Directory Management
• Knowledge of Process Flow Creation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to effectively coordinate work across multiple teams
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.