Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
My client is a well-established business in Caerphilly. Due to expansion, a vacancy has arisen for a Infrastructure Project Engineer.
Reporting into the Infrastructure and Security Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the design, planning and implementation of IT project work for the IT team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to -
• Carry out technical implementations including server, network and application deployments, working alone or as part of a team both remotely and at client sites
• Providing technical leadership and troubleshooting guidance to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line engineers for high end technical queries where required
• Creation and maintenance of standard builds for the project and support teams to use for all software and hardware deployments, documenting proven best practice
• Investigate 4th line technical support issues which have been escalated through the Service Desk relating to relating to incidents across the customer estate
• Provide technical design guidance to Project Managers during planning phases of projects
Key skills & Experience
• Windows 7/8/10
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
• Virtualisation - Hyper-V, VMWare
• Citrix VDI
• Active Directory
• Networking (TCPIP/LAN/WAN)
• Office 365 (Advantageous)
We are seeking a motivated individual who will relish the challenge this position offers.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.