Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Up to £95,000 per annum + 38 days annual leave + benefits
CPS Group have partnered with an organisation that are responsible for undertaking research and development that has a life changing impact on people’s lives. They are performing ground-breaking studies with far reaching positive health benefits that will impact in a number of different areas. Everything that they do is geared towards improving quality of life for people suffering with chronic or life affecting illnesses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the infrastructure architecture including on-premise / private and public cloud ecosystem. The role will be responsible for cloud adoption, application design patterns and cloud management and monitoring.
A hands-on infrastructure architect with extensive experience of working in a secure environment at the cutting-edge high of performance computing.
Proven ability with if not all the following technologies:
• Deep knowledge & practical experience (4 years plus) of public cloud services implementation
• Expertise in network / firewalls architecture / design
• Ability to architect and deliver solutions in a complex, petabyte scale, High Performance Compute environment
• Ability to script (python, PowerShell)
• Ability to architect secure, fault tolerant, scalable solutions
• Excellent communications skills
• Experience managing / designing data centre operations including auditing, monitoring, altering
• Hands on expertise across technology infrastructure including networking, compute, storage and virtualisation/ containerisation
• AWS certified architect professional / AWS Infrastructure architect
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to really make a difference in their role. If you’re looking to join an organisation with a reputation for looking after its employees and offering career development opportunities – this is not to be missed.
Feel free to apply or email James Chau directly on email@example.com or call on 02920 375 599
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.