Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Human Factors/UX Architect
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking an experienced Human Factors Engineer with specific UX Architecture experience in the Engineering/Defence sector.
Playing a key role in delivering an optimal User Experience to users, using in-depth knowledge of Human Factors Engineering & UX, the successful HF Engineer will enjoy working on a cutting-edge programme with a leading industry name.
• Provide Human Factors Engineering services to deliver the programme
• Developing and maintaining HF integration plans
• Support the planning, monitoring and control functions to ensure timely delivery of HF services and work products
• Support managing the HF risk and opportunities.
• Manages development, apportionment and dissemination of Human Factors requirements.
• Reviews HF elements of all system and subsystem documentation.
• Support the planning and running of HF design reviews.
• Plans and executes HF assessments (ergonomic analysis, HCI and Usability assessments).
• Generating verification documentation.
• Support planning and management of the product Users that are participating in the Human Centred Design Process.
• Familiarity and experience with Human Factors techniques and tools (Task Analysis, Mental Workload Assessment, Human Reliability Analysis).
• Familiarity of working in an AGILE manner.
• Willing to work within the UK and do occasional travel overseas.
• Proven experience leading HF activities and influencing the design on engineering development programmes in the defence industry, in a domain relevant to Human Factors
• Demonstrable understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and the integration of HF activities within that lifecycle.
• Proven requirements development expertise and experience using DOORS.
• A strong appreciation of all Defence Lines of Development would be advantageous
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.