Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Hardware Design // South Wales // £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Located in South Wales my client is looking to add a Lead Hardware/FPGA Engineer to their growing team. Following a number of years focusing on R&D they are now moving towards outsourcing, manufacturing and supplying finished products. You'd work with a team of Mechanical & Electronics Engineers and report directly to the Global PM. Your role will involve optimising and minimising the current FPGA system and working as a mentor/lead for the Electronics team which includes 3 Junior level candidates.
Qualifications & Skills;
* BSc, MSc, PHD or equivalent in Science or Engineering.
* Proficiency in all aspects of FPGA development (Design, code, simulation, synthesis, timing closure, validation and product testing).
* Experience with high speed electronics using FPGA.
* Experience with a variety of tool chains and development environments, ideally Vivado.
* C Program Language experience.
* Microprocessor based hardware design.
* Experience with connected devices such as WiFi, Bluetooth or Zigbee would be beneficial.
More info can be provided upon application or feel free to apply direct by emailing Lewis on email@example.com or calling on 02920 375 599
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.