Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Are you looking to work for an organisation that puts their staff and customers first? Do you want to be a part of a team that develop products that have a positive impact on people’s lives? Are you passionate about professional development with a constant thirst to improve your skills? If so, then I want to hear from you.
CPS Group has partnered with a global leader with extensive experience in designing innovative and high quality medical devices. Together, we are building a project team with the brief of developing a new range of devices to take to market. This team will join a very experienced and established group who have developed world leading products in a number of applications and have received four design awards in the last year alone.
Based in Cardiff, we are looking to recruit professional engineers in a number of disciplines, where you will have the opportunity to work through all stages of product development. Their brand has been built around strong core values and a focus on improving quality of life for patients by delivering the best quality products possible. At the heart of this are people like you. They’re looking for people that are passionate about what they do, with a strong desire to keep improving their skills. The environment in Cardiff is geared to embrace this with constant investment and support provided for the right individuals.
The Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer is part of a team tasked with creating cutting edge products. I’m looking for someone that is innovative and passionate about new technologies. Within this role you are encouraged to input into design activities and it is a great opportunity to be mentored by a number of highly skilled Engineers.
• To apply mechanical design expertise to develop new products and improvements to existing products
• Design of visuals and symbols for use in product graphical user interfaces
• To liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth and rapid transition of new products from design to manufacture/test
• To liaise with other departments to provide a rapid and thorough response to mechanical engineering problems
• To manage and take responsibility for sub-projects as required
• To be fully competent in the use of the relevant Cad tools, such as 3D Design and Analysis
• Construction and evaluation of prototypes
• Experience in mechanical CAD systems (ideas and NX preferred)
• Competent in designing injection moulds, other plastic foaming, metal assemblies, mechanisms, materials joining
• Familiar with mould flow CAD tools
• Rapid prototyping techniques
If this role sounds of interest please send in an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.