Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Are you looking to work for an organisation that puts their staff and customers first? Do you want to be a part of a team that develop products that have a positive impact on people’s lives? Are you passionate about professional development with a constant thirst to improve your skills? If so, then I want to hear from you.
CPS Group has partnered with a global leader with extensive experience in designing innovative and high quality medical devices for reduced mobility and age-related conditions. Together, we are building a project team with the brief of developing a new range of devices to take to market. This team will join a very experienced and established group who have developed World leading products in a number of applications and have received four design awards in the last year alone.
Based in Cardiff, we are looking to recruit professional engineers in a number of disciplines, where you will have the opportunity to work through all stages of product development. The brand has been built around strong core values and a focus on improving quality of life for patients by delivering the best quality products possible. At the heart of this are people like you. They’re looking for people that are passionate about what they do, with a strong desire to keep improving their skills. The environment in Cardiff is geared to embrace this with constant investment and support provided for the right individuals.
The Graduate Electronic Design Engineer is part of a team tasked with creating cutting edge products. I’m looking for someone that is innovative and passionate about new technologies. Within this role you are encouraged to input into design activities and it is a great opportunity to be mentored by a number of highly skilled Engineers.
• To apply electronic design expertise to develop new products and improvements to existing products
• To apply electronic design expertise to the analysis of products and proposals and to advise other project team members as required in this respect
• Design and test EMC and other electrical safety requirements
• To become fully competent in the use of the relevant CAD tools such as Altium, SPICE Analysis
• Preparation and maintenance of user and service documentation as required
• Competent in electronic circuit design
• Schematic capture, simulation and pcb layout (Altium preferred)
• Mixed signal design: digital, analogue, power supplies, PLD, FPGA
If this sounds of interest please submit an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
I will look forward to discussing the role with you in detail
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.