Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
EC&I Substantiation Engineer – Nuclear
(12 Month Contract, Midlands)
***CLIENT CONFIRMED AS HIRING***
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking a seasoned Electrical Control & Instrumentation Engineer to deliver Engineering Substantiation for the nuclear site, in line with good practice and regulatory expectation.
The successful Engineer will follow the strict process to deliver this by:
• The development and delivery of Engineering substantiation work to ensure the Nuclear Safety Programme is successfully implemented
• Active involvement in walk-downs of facilities as part of the Engineering substantiation activities
• Reporting to the Nuclear Production Manager with technical direction from Safety Engineering Lead
• Close working day-to-day within a multidiscipline team to ensure technical input
• Produce and issue DSR’s (Design Substantiation Reports) to agreed cost and timescale
Candidate Criteria & Required Experience
• Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience (Essential)
• Experience of working as part of a multi-discipline team (Essential)
• Experience in producing Design Substantiation Reports to support Nuclear Safety Case
• Strong working knowledge of electrical safety protection and control systems and related standards (e.g. BS EN 61509
• Experience of the regulatory setting, including appreciated of ONR SAP’s and their potential relationship to assessments in support of a PRS
• Good working knowledge of Nuclear sites and Nuclear Safety Case
• Understanding of Safety Case implementation
• On-site presence (at Social Distance) of 4 d/pw
• Active Security Clearance
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.