Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
A Tech based client is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join their security team on a 6 month contract working on a Cloud Transformation Project. You will be working along side the Development, Test, Architecture and Deployment teams. The right candidate will have hands on experience at implementing process’ and policy's on Azure and AWS.
Key Skills Required
- Solid understanding of native cloud security tools on AWS and Azure
- Experience in building and securing CI/CD pipelines
Demonstrated track record of success in helping enterprise customers deploy important workloads to the cloud in a secure and compliant manner including:
- Experience of third-party applications and tooling that enhance the capabilities delivered by cloud service providers
- Advanced knowledge of identity management and RBAC
- Advanced knowledge of core security principles from the CSA, NIST, NCSC, CSCC
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience of tools such as VSTS, Terraform, Vault, Jenkins
- Understand the different security models for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and able to create governance controls for each
- Excellent written and verbal communication, supported by excellent interpersonal skills and an attention to detail
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-tier application design security
For more information please send in an updated copy of your CV to [email protected] or contact me on 02920 375 599
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.