Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Role: DevOps/Platform engineer - Kubernetes \ Containers
Salary: Up to £52,000 - benefits and bonus.
This company is very well known in the financial market and voted in the top 100 companies to work for. With modern offices in Cardiff which include Games rooms, break out areas, bar areas that are open on Fridays. Work life balance is at the heart of this business, work hard play hard mentality.
My client is looking for an experienced Devops/platform Engineer to join the team supporting their new wave of Containerised \ MicroServices applications and the orchestration platform from where they run. You would have proven experience of Kubernetes \ Openshift \ Docker, implementing and supporting these technologies in a mission critical environment. You should have a strong working knowledge of CI\CD
The ideal candidate will possess some of the following attributes:
- 5 years’ Experience of Linux Administration.
- Strong experiences of scripting \ bash
- Proven experience of Container Orchestration (Kubernetes \ Openshift)
- Test, build and deploy code based on GIT Repositories
- Collaboration tools slack, Jira and confluence
- Deploy and manage monitoring and logging tools such Elasticsearch, Prometheus, alertmanager or Grafana.
- Experience of working Agile teams, focus on scrum and sprint planning
- Understanding of IT Security and its important in day to day operations
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in finding out more information, please contact Jordan Biddle at CPS Group on 02920 375599 - [email protected] Alternatively, please send in an up to date copy of your CV for review in response to this advert.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.