Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Business Analyst // Swansea // £30,000 - £35,000 + BENEFITS
My client, an exciting and growing organisation is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst into their existing team, to work on software application projects. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, budding IT professional to take the next step on the IT Career ladder.
The successful candidate will need to have experience working in technical projects delivering software or demonstrated experience in translating end user business requirements to a functional specification for developers.
The candidate would need to work closely with the Application Developer Manager, the IT Director and Solutions Architect to create functional specifications in line with an agile development lifecycle, identify change requests and have input in sign off of the business specification. The candidate will need to have good communication skills for client engagement and interaction both remotely and on site. There will be regular interaction in scoping new business requirements and proposals for assisting the sales team on new prospects.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Translate end user business requirements to a functional specification for developers.
- Modularise functional specifications in line with an agile development lifecycle.
- Identify change requests
- Regular interaction in scoping new business requirements and proposals for assisting the sale team on new projects.
- Understand and document business processes and workflows
- Contribute to the on-going team development by sharing knowledge, information and lessons learned on a regular basis.
- Analytical experience.
- Technical background
- Some query language skills would be beneficial.
- Must be passionate and interested in IT.
- Must have enthusiasm and the drive to succeed.
- Outgoing personality and keenness to work in a team environment.
- Highly organised with ability to manage own work load.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communicator (written & verbal).
Business Analyst // Swansea // £30,000 - £35,000
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.