Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Broadcast Support Engineer – Radio & Playout
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking an experienced Broadcast Operations Support Engineer on behalf of a leading industry name. Working as part of a team to provide 24/7/365 (no nights) operational support, incident management and stakeholder management for a range of broadcast platforms including Mobile, Desktop & IPTV.
• Location: Cardiff
• Rate: < £300 per day
• Duration: 3 Months (Initially, + extensions)
• IR35 Status: INSIDE
The successful Engineer will;
• Provide E2E Business support for systems and associated Editorial applications
• Utilise Broadcast and production monitoring tools to identify and diagnose complex service issues
• Provide technical analysis and resolution of incidents impacting live services
• Log all incidents accurately and documenting investigative activities
• Managing incidents and escalating as appropriate
• Discuss or convey complex technical systems
Required Knowledge & Experience;
• Broad technical Broadcast knowledge, including understanding of complex systems
• Experience of operating within a multi-platform environment
• Monitoring and interacting with a range of applications and services
• Experience supporting a wide range of broadcast and production technologies & systems including; mixers, linear, non-linear, camera, IP content networks
• Familiarity using a range of diagnostic and monitoring tools
• Experience in logging and managing incidents in an operational environment
• Able to create supporting technical documentation
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.