Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Azure DevOps Lead & Azure Data Administrator
Role(s): Azure DevOps Lead & Azure Data Administrator
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
Type: Contract, Inside IR35 (Umbrella Only)
CPS Group UK are delighted to be seeking both an Azure DevOps Lead and an Azure Data Administrator for an Enterprise customer in the Netherlands. These are immediate start roles and have been deemed Inside IR35 by the customer.
The customer does have several UK sites, though preference will be given to those candidates who can be based at the AMS HQ.
Azure DevOps Lead
Azure Data Platform & DevOps Activities;
• Dataload Monitoring/Migration from Data Hub using AZ copy
• Source Control for AZ Copy, ADF & Data bricks
• Developing databricks notebooks using Python / Pyspark
• CI-CD (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible)
• Pipeline & Container monitoring
• Gitflow Management
• Creation of pipelines and movement of code through created pipelines
• Unit Testing (Scripting & Test Automation)
• Track & Approve releases
Azure Data Administrator
• New application on-boarding in Azure
• Updates to Enterprise Data Architecture diagrams
• Maintain an updated and detailed Security Matrix (RBAC)
• User & Data Access Provisioning
• Azure Data Lake storage performance and usage monitoring, service connections monitoring
• Incident & Root Cause Analysis
• Review & Monitor reasons for Cluster issues and failed jobs
• Test load Balancing and architecture of Cloudera platform
• Support SLA definition
• Creation of platform standard and best practice documentation
For more information or immediate consideration for either vacancy, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email [email protected]
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.