Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
2nd Line Engineer
Bristol (Near Parkway)
Salary £25,000 - £30,000p/a + benefits
Due to business growth and internal promotions my client, based in Bristol, is looking for an experienced 2nd Line Engineer to offer support for their IT infrastructure; network and desktop environments including printing and telephony for their customers.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer you will support and administer our client’s systems through the provision of technical advice and guidance, maintenance and problem solving within the agreed Service Levels.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer, your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Providing 2nd line support to multiple customers and internal staff
• Resolve incidents, investigate and solve problems and liaise with other teams and third parties to ensure proper implementation of solutions
• Perform monthly maintenance and patching of the desktop environment
• Installation of software and hardware in line with our client’s policies and procedures
The ideal 2nd Line Support Engineer will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Windows 7 - 10 knowledge
• Group policy experience
• Active Directory
• Virtualisation technology
• Experience of creating and deploying desk top images
• Willing to travel to customer sites
If this role sounds right for you and you’d like to know more then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.