Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
Role: Senior Presales Consultant
Salary: Up to £43,000 per annum + Package
I have an urgent requirement for a Senior Presales Consultant to join a company based off the M4 in Newport who are going through a period of growth.
The successful candidate will make an immediate impact by becoming a trusted advisor to our existing and future client base. Using their technical expertise and business acumen ensuring our valued customers are able to grow their business by leveraging the full scope of our portfolio. Experience and an understanding of both current and future cloud technologies including and not limited to Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Amazon Web Services. Have an attention to detail and ability to translate and communicate technical information to client and potential customers is essential.
Responsibilities for the Senior Presales Consultant will include (but not limited to):
• Collaboratively assist the Head of Presales with the day to day supervision of the team
• Work with internal and external sales teams
• Shared responsibility for the management of all presales cases
• Actively drive and manage the pre-sales process with staff and customers
• Respond to technical questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal.
• You will be working on tenders and assisting with the presenting of complex technology to key decision makers.
• Provide hardware recommendation and solution architecture based on customer requirements
• Support the Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a presales capacity
• Flexibility to travel when representing the Presales team if required
• Participate in partner competency and development training
• Support the Sales Team by attending conferences and tradeshows in support of lead generation and brand recognition
• Input towards the company’s existing & future technology and product portfolio.
Knowledge and Experience required:
o An understanding of key Infrastructure elements including;
? Servers and components including CPU, Memory and Disk
? Storage servers and associated technologies including an understanding of LUNS, Volumes and RAID configurations
? Understanding of networking principles Layer 2,3 (CCNA+ or equivalent) for LAN and WAN technologies
? Business Firewalls including; SonicWALL, Cisco, Fortinet
o Understanding of operating system including Windows Server 2003-2016
o Virtualisation Technologies including VMware, Microsoft HyperV and Citrix
o Experience of Backup technologies including Dell C-Assure/Rapid Recovery, Veeam
o Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
o Email systems and mail flow including; Archiving, SPAM and Gateway protection.
o Creation of detailed processes and procedures documentation
o Specifying solutions and creating pricing and scoping documentation
o Coordinate the collection of information to produce technical solutions
o Attention to detail within both technical & administrative tasks
? Business Acumen
o A strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
o Experience of working within a team environment
o Experience of project implementations and working to deadlines
o Identifying ways to improve the operational effectiveness of the Presales team and collaboratively implement such initiatives
o Appreciation of industry security standards and emerging technologies
To find out more, please send in an updated CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability to the role at the first instance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call in on 02920375599/07732633400.
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.