Whether you are looking for a position in the IT, ERP or Engineering sector, we’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect job. For an in depth discussion about your career objectives and opportunities, please speak with one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
AWS Digital Specialist (Contract, Reading)
KEY: AWS, Cloud, AWE Cloud, Container, Platform, Digital, Consultant, Specialist, War Room, SLA, Service Request, Change, Release, Deployment
My exclusive client, based in Reading are seeking an experienced AWS/Cloud Specialist to join them on a long term contract basis. Enjoying working with the latest technologies, the Specialist will be responsible for cloud based digital operations.
• Perform day-to-day L2 support activities, including Incident and Service Requests
• Support Change, Release and Deployment
• Customer and stakeholder management
• Collaborate with offshore team responsible for operation service delivery
• Support War Room investigations
• Meet and improve SLA and KPIs for applications
• Drive process and service improvement
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in digital
• Prior experience in L2 application operation support
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions to critical issues
• Ability to lead and work cross-functionally across different business processes
• Knowledge of AWS (AWE Cloud Ecosystem, Containers, Container Orchestration Platforms, Python, Ansible, Jenkins) a must
• Experience with CICD lifecycle awareness, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher a plus
For more information, or immediate consideration for this position, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK directly on 02920 37 55 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and submit it to send your application for this job.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you're happy with this. You can find out more about the cookies used by clicking this link.